Course aim: To provide the opportunity to analyse the principles of policing public order.
Learning Objectives (draft):
- To examine the fundamental principles of policing and their application to the Policing of Public Order
- To identify types of ‘events’ classed as public order, the challenges and the role and responsibility of the police
- To analysis the command models used in policing public order
- To understand the basic tactics available to police public order
- To recognise the importance of officer resilience in policing public order
- To gain personal perspective and insight from several guest lectures involved in the field of policing public order.
Target audience: Serving or retired officers and staff with an interest in the challenges of public order policing, including practitioner at operational or command level.
Weitere Informationen unter diesem LINK.